Holiday Look - Retro Waves, Red Lips, One-Sleeve Ruffle Dress

Thursday, November 16, 2017

I was thinking about how much I used to fashion blog (5 times a week!) and how with just one baby, and blogging and fashion styling being my only business, I could totally do so. Nowadays I'm lucky if I get a post up on Instagram daily, and a fashion post up once a month here!


I love that I can look back over several years here on this blog and see how my style has evolved, and how much I've grown professionally and personally. It's like a diary that I'll no doubt keep and show to my daughter some day. And man... I love what I do as a creative producer and director and all of the art I get to create, but sometimes I miss it just being about the fashion!



I'm going to try to post more in November and December because I LOVE the holidays and dressing up. It's like an excuse for me to rock my favorite vintage-esq style with retro waves and red lips and all things fancy and over dressed! I swear I was born in the wrong era. I love that in Los Angeles, pretty much anything goes for fashion, which leaves a lot of room for creativity... but there's something about the winter and holiday time that just feels magical to me and gets my creative juices flowing! 


I wore a Banana Republic one-shoulder dress, a vintage coat, Sole Society heels & earrings from Nordstrom Rack. As always, my favorite red lip is Nars in Heatwave.