Sonder Living event in NYC

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

When one of my favorite lifestyle clients, Sonder Living asked me to help out with some creative content for their annual Summer Soirée event in NYC, I jumped at the opportunity. I love visiting New York, and although it was a quick trip, it was well worth the hustle and turned out to be such a fabulous event!

Wearing a Victoria Beckham for Target top

I ran into some old friends, including this babe, actress Genevieve Howell whom I've known for several years, back when she used to live in Los Angeles. (If you follow me on Instagram, find a pic of us and you can read the whole dramatic encounter I once had that made me love this girl for life!) 


The team pulled out all the stops to make sure guests had an enchanting evening, where they were treated to a peek at some of the latest pieces from Sonder Living's designers, fun art giveaways, wine and music!

Nylon PR girls with Sonder Living Senior Sales Manager, Jay Krift

We served the delicious Lorenza Rosé, a no-brainer, perfect wine for any summer occasion.


And nibbled on some pretty gorgeous art deco cookies from Modern Bite, almost too pretty to eat!



Here with the New York team Jay Krift, Jared Bond, Kristina Zuniga and Sachette Lindsay



Looking forward to the next one...

Photos by Steven Lake