East West Mamas: How to wear NEON for date night!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What is your neon style? Are you bold enough to go head-to-toe...?


Or do you like to keep it subtle and sexy like my girl, Carly from Thirty Something Fashion? Sometimes just a pop is all you need. (Can we talk about her gorgeous pumps, and also how happy I am to be collaborating with her again?!)


Ever since I saw La La Land I've been dreaming of skirts to dance in, and old Hollywood romance. (I say "old" because I've had my share of those Hollywood days... and it feels like a lifetime ago). That film captured the struggling ingenue and artist life perfectly.   



But back to neon! I got this bright neon tee from JCrew because I LOVED the longer sleeve length and I was feeling like I needed a bit more happiness and brightness in my wardrobe for spring. And what's happier than neon?



I decided to just go for it with with neon head-to-toe, but I know I'll be wearing this bright pink tee with white jeans all summer long.


Love you some neon? There's an awesome new website called Neon Bitch that sources out all the best neon pieces from across the web to help you choose what neon piece you're after in a flash. A curated closet of neon to choose from? Genius. Check it out here.


Neon Tee - JCrew
Skirt - Vintage (similar red pleated skirt)
Heels - Zara (I dig the vintage vibe of these red heeled sandals)
Clutch - Old Navy
Earrings - (sold out, but how cute are these neon earrings?!) 



I love Venice Beach, CA!
All photos by Steffi Neth

Cheers to warmer weather and fun date nights ahead!

Make sure to pop by Thirty Something Fashion and see how Carly wore her look! Go ahead and try not to follow her blog (if you aren't already)... outfit inspiration for daaays...
SaveSave