OND Social Series - Dine on Display

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

When I was invited to be a part of the OND Social Series by my friend Stephanie Kimes of One Nine Design, I was so excited. Being a part of something as special as honoring women in business is something I was extremely proud of. 


I was in the company of some pretty spectacular women, from boutique owners (it was hosted at hip'tique in Santa Monica), to entrepreneurs, to business execs and more. 


All there to network and celebrate one another in a casual, elegant evening. Remember when I said (here) how my spirit had recently been renewed by encouragement and support? Well, this was one of those experiences. 


There's something to be said about women supporting women and bringing all of our resources and talents together to help one another and perhaps find a way to collaborate. If not now... then somehow in the future. 


I wore a comfy Banana Republic Dress and kept things easy with loose waves (from these rollers)! November Grey donated video services and collaborated on beauty touch-ups with a celebrity makeup artist and other top bloggers. Everyone there donated something to one another - from a pilates class, to spray tanningAsian sheet masks (omg so good!), and more.


The food was delicious (provided by Schaffer's), the setting gorgeous, the company - even better.  

Suzi Grgurich from Suzi G StylesOne Kings Lane Furniture Designer Kim Salmela, OND Social Series Founder Stephanie Kimes of One Nine Design (below L)



When I think of all the things I love about being a woman in business and entrepreneur, with all the ups and downs that come along with it, it's not only having the gift of doing what I truly love, but moments like this that keep me going.